Thursday, July 27, 2017

Welcome To A Post-America World ???

Here is the latest homily from the anti-Trump rag The Washington Post:

In London last week, I met a Nigerian man who succinctly expressed the reaction of much of the world to the United States these days. “Your country has gone crazy,” he said, with a mixture of outrage and amusement. “I’m from Africa. I know crazy, but I didn’t ever think I would see this in America.”

A sadder sentiment came from a young Irish woman I met in Dublin who went to Columbia University, founded a social enterprise and has lived in New York for nine years. “I’ve come to recognize that, as a European, I have very different values than America these days,” she said. “I realized that I have to come back to Europe, somewhere in Europe, to live and raise a family.”

You can read the rest @
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/say-hello-to-a-post-america-world/2017/07/27/aad19d68-7308-11e7-8f39-eeb7d3a2d304_story.html

You should remind yourself of something as many times as it takes to finally sink in - it's a post-America world NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS:

  • Either it happens the Trump way; or
  • It happens the Bezos way.

The powers that be are in the process of destroying the USA we know and love. It's the end of the world as we know it, and they feel fine.

Ten years from now, most of us won't even recognize this place. If we're even still alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment