Saturday, August 29, 2015

GTMO - Bodies Without Souls

I have become a body without a soul. I breathe, eat and drink, but I don’t belong to the world of living creatures. I rather belong to another world, a world that is buried in a grave called Guantánamo. I fall asleep and then wake up to realize that my soul and my thoughts belong to that world I watch on television, or read about in books. That is all I can say about the ordeal I’ve been enduring.

You can read the rest @

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/aug/28/14-years-detained-guantanamo

Would you like to know more? Here is a report about Obama ad-Dajjal's bogus plans to close GTMO:


http://www.truth-out.org/news/item/32531-what-are-the-us-s-real-plans-for-guantanamo

And here is a related excerpt from my novella No More Patriots:

It was almost inconceivable that citizens of the United States ever would have constructed the hell on earth which exists at GTMO and at the Salt Pit at Bagram in Afghanistan. Or that we would do absolutely nothing to shut these facilities down and punish the torturers once we learned of them. How could this possibly have happened?


GTMO is America’s version of Château d'If from The Count of Monte Cristo. For many of its prisoners, it is a place from which they may never return, a place where their hope inevitably turns to despair, and in which their faith in God is tested to its extreme limits.


And as I now experienced such a place myself, I realized that GTMO’s primary purpose was not to be an interrogation center. No one came to interrogate me about anything, and for those prisoners who were being interrogated, no one really cared what they said. America had already decided who was guilty and who needed to be punished, and anything a prisoner said was irrelevant.


No, GTMO was in fact a “battle lab”, as the latest reports had revealed. And clearly the main thing being tested in this laboratory was how to destroy a man’s faith in God. It began with America’s war on Islam, but it soon was extended to Christians and men of other faiths. Yes, there was torture here, but it was neither random nor pointless. It was all part of America’s war against God.


http://www.amazon.com/No-More-Patriots-Howard-Uhal-ebook/dp/B00X2SU5Q6/

No comments:

Post a Comment