Monday, September 22, 2014

Is US Arming Islamists ???

Here is a report by Veteran's Today about how US arms its current and future enemies:

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/09/22/neo-are-the-islamists-armed-by-america/


We know the US armed Iraq, we know we previously armed Iran (I personally saw the submarines we sold to the Shah), we armed the jihadis in Afghanistan, we armed the rebels in Libya and Syria, and on and on and on. And we know that our Justice (sic) Department armed the Mexican drug cartels.


I knew that I could never again raise my voice against the violence of the oppressed in the ghettos without having first spoken clearly to the greatest purveyor of violence in the world today -- my own government.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

You reap what you sow. We sow violence, we reap violence; then we use that as an excuse to sow more violence; and the cycle never ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment