Saturday, July 19, 2014

Who Likes Whom In The Middle East ???

Here is a link to the "Middle East Friendship Chart":



I'm not sure I buy all this. For example, it is not clear that the US and al-Qaida are enemies. Most of the time they seem to be public enemies but private friends.


I'm more inclined to call this the public face of who likes whom in the Middle East.


What do you think? Be sure to view the notes on the interactive version of the chart before making your decision.


And who the hell is "Slate" anyway? Here is their public face:


http://www.slate.com/articles/briefing/staff/2001/10/slate_s_masthead_who_we_are.html


Scan the list. To me it seems to represent chiefly the western slant on journalism. Do you see anything there that makes you think otherwise? If you do, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment