Saturday, April 19, 2014

Watch Police Kill A Homeless Man

In this video you can watch police kill a homeless man who was "camping illegally":

http://youtu.be/6tpAZObNZfI

As far as I am concerned, he posed no threat to them ... and they killed him anyway.

Think about this at Easter: Jesus came to save people like this homeless man, NOT people like these cops.

For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
Matthew 25:42-46 KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment