Sunday, April 20, 2014

Jesus and Zombies vs. Satan and Vampires

I find it amazing there are so many books, movies, and TV shows about zombies and vampires.

After thinking about why this is, I came up with the following:

(1) "Zombies" are a parody of resurrected Christians. Non-Christians, including most Americans, don't want to be judged by G-d, so they will fight the zombies / Christians.

(2) Jesus voluntarily shed His blood so that all of us could have eternal life. Vampires, on the other hand, want you to shed your blood so that they can have eternal life.

(3) Satan, the Antichrist, and the False Prophet want to confuse us about all this, so they are taking great pains to compel their servants in Hollywood to flood America with filth and untruths.

Jesus suffered and was crucified for us and died on the cross. He spent three days in the underworld, and then He rose from the dead. Among the more important things He said during His ministry was this:

Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.
Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
John 14:1-7 KJV

Like Carl Jung, I don't believe that G-d exists ... I KNOW that G-d exists:


And I KNOW that Jesus will keep His promises to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment