Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Is Michael Bloomberg Suffering From Dementia, Too ???

A recent interview said the following about former NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg:

But if he senses that he may not have as much time left as he would like, he has little doubt about what would await him at a Judgment Day. Pointing to his work on gun safety, obesity, and smoking cessation, he said with a grin: “I am telling you if there is a G-d, when I get to heaven I’m not stopping to be interviewed. I am heading straight in. I have earned my place in heaven. It’s not even close.”

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/michael-bloomberg-i-have-earned-my-place-heaven_786943.html

Really ???

Since Mr. Bloomberg is not a Christian, he may not be familiar with the New Testament, especially these words:

It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.
Matthew 19:24 KJV

To me he seems to be one of the high priests of Mammon, and although I certainly cannot predict what G-d would do I also certainly do not believe that his entrance into heaven is a slam dunk. Arrogance of that magnitude does not belong in heaven.

And on an earthly note, I see no reason to respect this man who is putting so much effort into undermining the Second Amendment to the US Constitution and who also undermined reasonable efforts to investigate what really happened on 9/11. Money and democracy are enemies, and Mr. Bloomberg is a disciple of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment