Thursday, March 13, 2014

Remedy for Presidential Lawlessness

Not only does Obama ad-Dajjal refuse to follow the law, now he says he will veto bills which require him to follow the law:

http://washingtonexaminer.com/obama-threatens-vetoes-of-bills-requiring-him-to-follow-the-law/article/2545545

I will admit that such laws are unnecessary. Why? Supposedly he has taken the following oath twice:

“I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”

Faithful execution of that office requires the following, as specified in the US Constitution, Article II, Section 3:

"... he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed ..."

This is something that he not only has not done, he has refused to do it.

IMPEACH HIM !!! There is no other remedy for this sort of lawless contempt for Congress, the Constitution, and the American people.

And no, I am not motivated by "racism". I am motivated by his failure to faithfully execute his office.

No comments:

Post a Comment