Monday, December 16, 2013

Front end loader dreams

Here is the latest video from The Stimulator, and he raises some VERY interesting questions:

http://www.submedia.tv/stimulator/2013/12/12/front-end-loader-dreams/

Please note: I do not support terrorism or violence of any sort. But we have to ask ourselves why Thomas Jefferson, Patrick Henry, and other US founders thought armed rebellion was the way to go. And why are things different today, if in fact they are?

What's up with Noam Chomsky? Is he trying to bore them to death?

I agree that Jesus was not born in December, and yes ... Christmas has been hijacked to turn it into a festival of Mammon worship rather than anything having to do with G-d. So I'm not putting up any silly lights or a tree (which, by the way, the Bible says is an abomination).

Is it strange that the Dutch don't realize that their Christmas traditions are racist, or (as some claim) is Europe and not the US the true bastion of racism in the world? I lived in Holland for two years in the early 1970s, and I worked for a Dutch citizen whose father had been the Queen's personal physician. He was hard-core Dutch. The crowd he ran with was VERY much into tradition and ethnic origins, but I never got the sense that any of it was racist. Being a white cracker myself, perhaps I too was blind.

No comments:

Post a Comment