Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Rotten to the core

Here is a long article about Barrett Brown:

http://whowhatwhy.com/2013/02/21/the-saga-of-barrett-brown/

I don't know Mr. Brown, nor do I understand what he has done or what he wanted to do.

But the more I read of stuff like this, the more I can see that the American system is rotten to the core. The true power lies in the relationships between banks, corporations, and so-called public officials who are willing to do anything and everything to cultivate and maintain their power.

Their (the ruling class) attitude seems to have two basic parts - (1) "fuck the people" and (2) "you can't do anything to stop us."

And in a way I agree with them: we no longer have the tools to stop them. Every day they get stronger, while we get weaker. If anyone has a plan to get us out of this mess, I would like to hear it. But beware: if it would actually work, that would make you an enemy of the state ... and we know what happens to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment